Senior Implementation Specialist
- Foster City, CA, USA
Position Location: Foster City, CA or Bellevue, WA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical implementation and integration support within a project engagement model. Project architecture, business flow, and technical requirements are agreed to between CyberSource IS Management and the Customer prior to engagement, but require expertise and experience to drive to fulfillment.
The Sr. Implementation Specialist is not just an expert in our connection methods, products and services, and our on-boarding processes, but also how they are applied for complex and multi-faceted solutions. The role would manage and drive finite client engagements to generate revenue while assisting CyberSource clients on their project implementation. The Sr. Implementation Specialist will work with internal resources as well as external project and technical teams to deliver comprehensive, enterprise-class solutions by providing expert implementation support, payments consulting, and project support to our clients (financial institutions and processors)
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, networking principles, databases, programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Program-level, complex, and/or multifaceted solution architecture.
- Demonstrated technical implementation project management experience.
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams.
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an
Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
Payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
Card-not-present, card present, PCI, and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred
- Lead implementation project management for CyberSource’s key customers and/or partners Liaise with clients, representing CyberSource’s products and services from both a technical software integration and solution architecture perspective.
- Manage technical project communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during projects by addressing product questions, working on technical troubleshooting and leading training sessions where needed.
- Work with appropriate team(s) to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space, innovation, or new product/service offerings.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of CyberSource products and services through training and self-study
- Create and own project template and process documentation including SOW and Solution Designs
- Act as the CyberSource lead in customer projects, effectively and efficiently deliver SOW agreed outcomes.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business needs , and where CyberSource can add value.
- implementation and product knowledge and requirements to internal and customer teams.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.