Finance Manager, LAC Region CIO
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is a unique opportunity and calls for an ambitious, hard-working, highly analytical Finance professional.
- Review and approve deliverables prepared by analysts to ensure accuracy of data, proper application of technical accounting policy, and compliance with SOX controls
- Provide technical accounting guidance and feedback to team members as appropriate
- Analyze newly executed incentive contract terms to assess Visa's contractual obligations and determine appropriate accounting treatment
- Review proforma and Accounting Treatment to ensure accuracy of contract interpretation and application of Visa's accounting policy respectively
- Prepare or review monthly estimated amortization and payment schedules per contract terms and Visa's Accounting Policy
- Create or review incentive models to determine contractual commitments per the terms of the contract, ensuring that all key obligations have been accurately addressed
- Review on-going contract performance and update future performance /amortization schedules, as needed
- Review contractual payments per terms of contracts. Liaison with Sales to determine the fulfillment of contractual obligations. Assist in the resolution of related issues and discrepancies
- Analyze and explain/review the variances between forecasted and actual contractual commitments and prepare the necessary adjustments
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external auditors
- B.S. degree in business/accounting required with 6-9 years experience in audit, finance, accounting or statistical reporting
- Experience/exposure to multiple Latin American and Caribbean countries and macro environments
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior level executives
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and produce and coordinate time sensitive deliverables
- Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy are extremely critical
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Accounting and analytical/analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial systems (TM1, Hyperion, etc.)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, and Hyperion, and strong skills in ERP Systems
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.