VOCC Sr. Ops Tech Support Specialist
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
A Visa Operations Command Center (VOCC) specialist for the ATM
team, should be able to support an ITIL based infrastructure to include
incident resolution and escalation of issues for which there is no immediate
workaround. The specialist is expected to drive incident resolution upwards of 80%
of all issues without the need for any escalation. Ideal candidate must possess
demonstratable leadership qualities combined with technical expertise, and client
advocacy to be able to drive and direct a best in class ITIL focused service to
Visa Inc. ATM customers. The specialist will be required to drive service level
expectation against performance to ensure that external and internal partners
experience a positive response to inquiries, issues and events. The preferred
candidate will possess all of the following competencies:
Manage the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks
required to provide first level support for the ATM platforms, associated
applications and services.
Communicate effectively throughout the incident
management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate.
Ability to draft the various types of communication in complex and non-routine
situations, and distribute to appropriate recipients' within set time frames
with little to no guidance.
- Track and update all incidents in the incident managementsystem, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards.
- Provide L1 system administration in support of the ATM platforms, associated applications and services, in the resolution of incidents. Liaisons with L2 support groups in the resolution of incidents for complex, unfamiliar issues.
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training. Ability to train junior staff members in technical disciplines.
- Ability to identify, analyze and isolate anomalies presented via standard alerting utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- BS degree in Information Systems or CS or equivalent experience; typically
requires a minimum of 5+years of experience preferably in financial services.
- (ITIL) Technical staff member with hardware/software system configuration and
troubleshooting skills and experience. Includes (but is not limited to)
Windows, UNIX based servers, mainframe and application.
- Experience with Service Now ticketing, BMC Tivoli Netcool monitoring, ATM monitoring tool (ESQ) and HP Non-stop a plus.
- Experience participating or facilitating problem bridges for high priority events also a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities in independently resolving complex problems that may
not have fully documented handling procedures.
- Uses sound judgment in determining priorities and/or enlisting support of others to prevent compromises to Visa's business or client service level agreements.
- Demostrated ability to communicate clearly and openly in any situation.
- Leadership abilities to influence motivation, collaboration and innovation from team
- MS Office Proficiency
This is a two-week rotating schedule of 12-hour shifts.
Required to work OT as part of shift schedule and as requested to cover staff shortages and training.
This is an operational department therefore, you will be required to work weekends and over the holiday periods as scheduled.
Shift starts at 6:00 AM MT/8:00 AM ET and ends at 6:30 PM MT/8:30 PM ET.
Shift repeats every 2 weeks.
Week 1: Scheduled work days are: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat and Sun
Week 2: Scheduled work days are: Wed and Thurs
Schedule is the following:
Mon 6 am – 6:30 pm
Tues 6 am – 6:30 pm
Fri 6 am – 6:30 pm
Sat 6 am – 6:30 pm
Sun 6 am – 6:30 pm
Wed 6 am – 6:30 pm
Thur 6 am – 6:30 pm
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.