- Reading, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
To provide support to the sales team by providing technical & business knowledge of payment acceptance processes and associated services.
Provide deep technical consultancy services to support proof of concept design, programmatic technical expertise around API, hosted payment acceptance through XML and/or SOAP web services to tier 0 & 1 with respect to implementing and configuring the CyberSource products & services for optimum transaction services.
The scope of the role pertains to servicing the European region supporting tier 0 & 1 clients using independent decision making/autonomy for a combination of net new & existing install base clients that use either a single or combination of multiple CyberSource products & services including but not limited to: Payment Acceptance, Payment Security & Risk Service & systems architecture
• Develop in-depth subject matter expertise knowledge of CyberSource products through research and testing in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers through self enabled product learning/training sessions through deep technical & architecture analysis of services with additional support where applicable through line manager.
• Maintain accurate & current product & services knowledge through knowledge sharing via global teams & working collaboratively with product teams across CyberSource & Visa for the CyberSource & Visa product portfolio through attendance to self enabled training exercises.
• Develop & maintain a working knowledge of current mainstream eCommerce platform providers including, but not limited to Hybris and Magento, with a view to ensuring clarity around key specifics of features & functions that are supported to allow for application in presales & service delivery situation. Scope pertains to the European region with support provided from senior member of the value added services function & line manager (where applicable)
• Provide proposal support to the European sales team, via quality checking the business, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents to maintain accurate and relevant technical and product information is represented in all RFP/RFIs.
• Provide deep technical pre-sales support by accompanying European sales team to meetings with prospects through presentations to prospective and existing clients, providing deep product demonstrations, and using whiteboard sessions, all with a focus on maintaining a sales-oriented approach to solutionising the client’s requirements through discovery phase exercises.
• Demonstrating product, services & current industry & regulatory knowledge to remain flexible in approach & adapting to challenging high pressured situations to deliver precise & accurate information in all instances to clients.
• Deliver client focused technical consultancy engagements around the successful and efficient implementation of the CyberSource products & services resulting clients going live on time or as close to forecasted date as feasible for tier 0 & tier 1 clients.
• Provide training on the CyberSource products & services. Produce clear and precise documentation for clients based on business and functional requirements for successful deployment of the CyberSource products & service.
• Develop small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept ideas, to test CyberSource products, and to troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance to CyberSource prospects through application of knowledge and experience through self-enablement.
• Significant experience of the eCommerce/Card not present industry with specific emphasis on payments, risk management & payment security or a similar technology service delivery industry
• Significant demonstrable experience of providing on-going consultancy to Tier 0 & 1 clients over prolonged periods of time, across multiple verticals including travel, retail, digital, gaming, government & financials.
• Significant & active experience working as a sales engineer in a technical and commercial environment
• Experience of cross functional collaboration/deployment between technical service delivery, support, product & commercial teams.
• Demonstrable working knowledge of basic - intermediary level of programming & scripting skills (Java, PHP, C++/.NET, Perl, HTML etc.) for effective implementation of the CyberSource products & services.
• Substantial experience in communicating technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
• Fully fluent in mainstream software applications for writing, presentation, data management
Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science, Engineering or Computing, or equivalent.
CyberSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer.