- Reading, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
To provide support to the sales team by providing technical & business knowledge of payment acceptance processes and associated services (including fraud, payment security & 3D-Secure),
Provide consultancy services to clients with respect to implementing and configuring the CyberSource products & services for effective transaction services through articulation of optimum process flow design and successful implementation using supported independent decision making for service delivery.
The scope of the role pertains to working & servicing the European region supporting tier 2 & their 3 clients which will be made up of a combination of net new & existing install base clients that use a single or combination of the CyberSource core products & services including but not limited to: Payment Acceptance, Payment Security & Risk Services.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of CyberSource products through research and testing in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers through a series of self-enabled product & services learning through technical testing & investigative exercises whilst being supported by the broader Value Added Services senior team members & line manager.
• Maintain accurate & current product & services knowledge through knowledge sharing via global teams & working collaboratively with product teams across CyberSource & Visa through a series of self-enabled product & services learning through technical testing & investigative exercises whilst being supported by the broader Value Added Services senior team members & line manager.
• Provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying European sales team to meetings with prospects. This would typically involve giving presentations to prospective and existing clients, providing product demonstrations, and using whiteboard sessions, all with a focus on maintaining a sales-oriented approach to solutionising the client’s requirements through discovery phase exercises whilst using product, services & industry knowledge to remain flexible in approach & adapting to challenging pressured situations to deliver technical excellence.
• Engage, support & work collaboratively with Tier 2 and Tier 3 type clients across the card not present space within the following verticals: Retail, Travel, Digital, financial, government & gaming.
• Deliver client focused technical consultancy engagements around the successful and efficient implementation of the CyberSource products & services resulting clients going live on time or as close to forecasted date as feasible for tier 2 & where applicable tier 3 clients.
• Provide training on the CyberSource products & services to customers either as classroom based or as train the trainer sessions. Produce clear and precise documentation for clients based on business and functional requirements for success deployment of the CyberSource products & service.
• Provide proposal support to the European sales team, via quality checking the business, technical and functional sections of RFI and RFP documents.
• Write & develop small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept ideas, to test CyberSource products, and to troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance CyberSource prospects in partnership with the broader Value Added Services team and line manager and through application of knowledge and experience through self-enablement.
• To troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance CyberSource prospects, existing clients & the European sales team during presales solutionsation & service delivery phases in partnership with the broader Value Added Services team.
• Ability to work independently on customer sites with minimal supervision around the European region
• Demonstrable experience of the eCommerce/Card not present industry with specific emphasis on payments, risk management & payment security or a similar technology service delivery industry
• Experience of providing on-going support to tier 2 & 3 type level merchants over prolonged periods of time.
• Demonstrable experience working as a sales engineer in a technical and commercial environment
• Experience of cross functional collaboration between technical, service delivery, support & commercial facing teams.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of intermediary level of programming & scripting skills (Java, PHP, C++/.NET, HTML etc.) for effective implementation of the CyberSource products & services.
• Demonstrable experience in communicating technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Fully fluent in mainstream software applications for writing, presentation, data management
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Science, Engineering or Computing, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable years of dedicated service delivery/consultancy & presales deployment around multi-national & global engagements.
- Experience of technical programming for implementation of web service environment across hosted service platforms
- Ability to speak a second language would be preferred (e.g. French, German, Spanish)
CyberSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer.