Account Support Coordinator
- Ashburn, VA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Account Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting Visa's North America Financial Institutions Account Executive (AE) team who manage a US Financial Institution relationship. The Account Executive team is based in the DC area along with Telecommuters.
This position is based in Ashburn office.
- Administrative support to the AE team will include scheduling meetings and making logistical arrangements, coordinating Data Center tours, creating and printing PowerPoint presentations, making travel arrangements, travel coordination and expense reporting.
- Support projects as needed, other duties include: identifying expense management opportunities, follow up on outstanding items from meetings, helping with Visa’s response to Request for Proposals, compiling the Quarterly Business Review, managing Playbook entries, contact lists and client surveys and campaigns.
- Executive coordination, logistics, and ordering of office supplies.
- Help manage contractual obligations, including the monthly Card Association Management agenda and Project Dashboard as well as documented Waivers and Exceptions
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Schedule, Calendar management experience
- Expense report experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, and ability to build relationships with key executive assistants.
- Exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work and make appropriate decisions independently.
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects concurrently.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Relocation support will not be provided for this opportunity.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.