Account Manager (Austrian Group Clients) - Level 4
- Vienna, Austria
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Account Manager (Austrian Group Clients) , we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Our Regional Sales function is responsible for driving sales and development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions, we are at the forefront of protecting and growing Visa’s brand and market share.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven to succeed and make a difference. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and training so that you can deliver the best results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have the burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges and opportunities to hone your skills. We’ll provide the right environment and a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect day to day
- You will build and develop strong relationships with our partners outside of Visa and will be responsible for working with two large Group Clients headquartered in Austria to identify new and ongoing requirements, and introduce new products or services.
- You will be managing debit and credit product portfolios for these clients, which operate in Austria and further 10+ international markets as well. As a Account Executive, you will be accountable for managing all aspects of assigned clients, ensuring Visa is providing appropriate support and excellent service.
- You will lead the account plans for your clients, liaising with the local account managers in each market
- You will collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa and ensure the business is appropriately involved and informed about client issues, delivering solutions as one team.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa – as such you will communicate your expertise and specialist knowledge to other members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- You’ll develop excellent knowledge in the digital space, and specifically of Visa products and services. You will understand the impact of your specialty area on assigned client business.
What we're after.
- Passion and curiosity for Banking Clients, and in particular payments
- Have a successful proven track record in card industry, related retail banking environment, digital business or key account management
- Be commercially focussed and pragmatic with the aptitude to identify new opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building and maintaining relationships with external partners at multiple levels
- Apply challenger sales techniques and manage accounts plans and activities using salesforce
- Is a self-motivated employee who can work as team member
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as member of a team, to communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, to be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organisation
- Degree or equivalent professional experience level
- Speak fluently in German and English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.