Senior Sales Operations Manager- Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Sales Standards Senior Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the management, tracking and evolvement of the sales pipeline, providing direction and data led insights that drives sales performance across the Europe region. Act as a subject matter expert in Salesforce
What we expect of you day to day.
- Management and evolvement of the size, shape & health of the sales pipeline and forecasts against multi-year plans
- Leading sales reviews with Senior Sales Executives providing direction and insights that will drive sales performance
- Drive deal management data quality and efficiencies to increase sales velocity
- Developing, executing and managing projects, programs and initiatives that support our Sales Operations Roadmap
- Equipping front line managers with the tools that enable them to run their business
- Drive Salesforce adoption and training roadmap for the sales community and cross functional stakeholders
- Support the user acceptance testing and implementation of the Europe & global Salesforce Roadmap
- Support the Director, Sales Operations with sales focused projects and initiatives that drives sales performance
- Lead the identification, co-ordination and removal of performance obstacles for faster delivery to support sales and client retention efforts across the clusters
What we’re after…
- Considerable experience within a sales environment
- Challenger sales certification not essential but an advantage
- Excellent data analytic skills
- Experience within a fast paced environment
- Excellent influencing skills, able to engage and gain commitment from peers and an extended stakeholder community
- Able to set priorities, manage expectations, work both as part of a team and independently
- Effective time management, organization, and planning skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- A good understanding of and/or used CRM platforms
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.