Technical Support Analyst - End User Support - Level 4
- Madrid, Spain
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Support Analyst - End User Support, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstation (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, workstation engineering, helpdesk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, and mobile related issues and requests
- Effectively questions user to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution, Remedy
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities
What we’re after…
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013, O365, suite and Outlook, macOS, iOS, Android
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
Experience & Education Required:
- Demonstrable experience as technician supporting over 300 users.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime
- Ability to schedule and prioritize
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams
- Technical writing.
Other Required Characteristics:
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal abilities – must project credibility and integrity
- Goal seeker
- Detail oriented
- A great listener
- Flexible with hours
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.