Executive Assistant - SVP Finance
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This position will be responsible for a broad range of executive administrative support duties for two SVPs of Finance in Visa Inc. The successful candidate must possess the ability to stay several steps ahead and anticipating the needs of an extremely busy senior executives. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in being an Executive Assistant and who will serve as an ambassador for Visa and the Finance organization.
- Managing daily calendars for the SVPs, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Work closely with other EA’s to provide support for various global administrative activities in a consistent manner
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and specific members of their direct staff
- Prepare expense reports (using Concur).
- Manage complex calendaring and scheduling of staff and individual meetings, teleconferences, team off-sites, and other events
- Supporting key team initiatives, playing a part as a project coordinator. Duties may include: support with expanded staff meetings, meeting logistics (both internal and external), presentations, management of shared team information and resources on intranet/portals
- Work with senior leadership executive assistants to create seamless office operations
- Prepare documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the executive and others in the department.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
- Manage the day-to-day work flow as well as possess confidence and strong communication skills to interface with all levels of staff.
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations and prioritize issues.
Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Solid executive assistant/coordination experience
- Advanced experience in administrative support at an international level
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and professional presence with a confident and approachable personality
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Strong communication (written and verbal), detail-oriented, highly organized and ability to work across functions with executives (both internal & external)
- Intrinsically-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented. Able to work with little to no supervision. Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate
- History of creative problem solving, analytical skills, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. (Must have Excel experience.) Additional experience with Concur and Ariba, would be beneficial
- Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Work Hours: This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
- This role at times requires off-hours responsiveness (for example when the executive is in a different time zone)
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.