Sr. Product Manager – Payment Experience APIs
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Visa Global Loyalty is developing and executing a vision to be the gateway for apps into the payments ecosystem - enabling developers to engage with consumers anytime, anywhere payment is accepted. We are looking for a Product Manager to own our suite of payment experience APIs and champion the Visa developer experience.
You’ll be building the APIs developers use to utilize cardholder payment behavior in real-time to create seamless customer experiences – We imagine an entirely new ecosystem of applications that can trigger real-time notifications at the point of sale, offer gamified cashback rewards, or create spend-based segmentation models. Potential applications are limitless.
You will be responsible for the API design and standards for all services offered by the Visa Global Loyalty product team. In addition to building out new services, you will work closely with other PMs and Technical Leads to maintain our roadmap of features, with clear rationale for prioritization that the team understands and supports.
You should possess a mix of technical strength, process orientation, and drive to challenge the status quo. We’re looking for a creative and curious product thinker who can develop and grow a compelling vision for the future of Visa’s API and overall developer experience.
PMs do many things, but in the end PMs ship and that means they cover whatever gaps in the process need to be covered. The following will be some of your responsibilities:
- Lead the team with your industry and domain expertise of payments APIs.
- Work with other PMs to launch new API products.
- Manage API documentation, design, and standards.
- Facilitate an outstanding developer experience for clients large and small.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure external global product adoption while defining internal interfaces for teams at Visa to build upon our services.
- Drive strategy for sustainable API growth, versioning, and deprecation.
- Identify key metrics, objectives, and results that will define success.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study. MBA or PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product management and client facing role.
- Significant experience with API products and a development background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical product documentation for a variety of audiences.
- You have experience working in scrum teams in an agile environment, tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, minimal marketable product, etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail and consistency in task execution with an ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision.
- Bonus points if you have experience with financial products and/or started a business in a related space.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.