SDE/Senior Ariba Developer, Corporate Finance Systems
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred
debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate Finance Systems (CFS) is a group within CIT that provides application development and maintenance service to support smooth and efficient Finance business operations at a global level. The team is responsible for designing, developing and deploying projects and enhancements for Visa’s Financial ERP Systems, which consists of Oracle ERP (eBusiness Suite R12), SAP Ariba, SAP Concur and other related applications.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying projects and enhancements for Visa’s Financial ERP Systems, primarily focused on SAP Ariba Source to Pay implementation and production support globally.
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise, analyze business requirement, evaluate new functionality, develop necessary integration and custom codes, identify risks, and collaborate with IT and Business teams, to deliver flexible, innovative, cost effective solutions while meeting business needs.
- Partners with SAP Ariba and internal stakeholders to optimize the system and related processes. Facilitate communication and training to various user groups.
- Design and execute unit test cases. Collaborate with QA team on formal QA testing.
- Collaborating with project management and Production Support teams to ensure on time delivery of projects, production support plans, and knowledge transfer for long-term supportability of the system.
- Work with Engineering teams (OS, Network, Storage and Middleware) to translate application requirements into system requirements.
- Create comprehensive documentation of designs for both small and large projects that take into account all areas of development.
- Follow existing application standards, conventions and best practices as part of the existing SDLC. Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement around the SDLC. Ensure that applications and code are compliant with Visa security requirements.
- Provide Level 3 support for high priority Ariba production issues, drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance to other team members as needed. Facilitate knowledge transfer and cross training among team members.
- At least 5 years of experience designing and implementing Source to Pay/ Procure to Pay systems using SAP Ariba products. At least one full life-cycle implementations of Ariba Source to Pay On-Demand (Cloud) solutions. Experience in both Ariba On-Demand and Ariba On-Premise solutions is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Good functional knowledge of Ariba Source to Pay modules including Sourcing, Contract, Procurement, Invoicing and Payment. Familiarity with Finance operations (accounts payable, sourcing, accounting, financial internal controls) business process in a global setting.
- Strong expertise in system integration and familiarity with enterprise application integration (EAI) tools and technologies, such as Ariba ITK, MuleSoft, Boomi, Tibco. Experience integrating Ariba with Oracle ERP is a big plus.
- Both project and day to day production support experience with Ariba applications desired.
- Experience with Ariba reporting/analytics tool or other enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
- A good team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working in a global environment.
- Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- Experience collaborating with small to medium sized teams working in remote location.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.