Business Development Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The role supports the Digital Partnerships team to develop and manage Visa’s strategic relationships and related programs with commerce ecosystems. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading global brands that connect consumers to information via devices, search, advertising, or social networks. Key job responsibilities to include client management, strategic analysis and business development
- Support day-to-day relationship management for a select group of strategic partners, expanding Visa’s reach within the partner across functional groups (ex. Stripe, Facebook, PayPal, etc.)
- Conduct analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partner's business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy
- Support strategic opportunities from proposal stage through implementation by providing project management and cross-functional coordination
- Be the primary point of contact for any ongoing operational concerns, such as Risk or Fraud
- Provide regular reporting, analysis on relationship status to senior management
- Support the Sector Lead in developing overall strategy for commerce ecosystems or other ad hoc projects
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint necessary
- Client facing experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to provide high quality deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter and ability to collaborate
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 30% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.