Product Director, Global Business Operations
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Have you been in a client facing role? Have you sold or built products, solutions, and/or services? Are you driven by making your partners successful? Do you thrive in sharing what you have learned with your peers?
Yes! Yes! Yes! and, Yes!
Awesome – then, we have an exciting role waiting for you!
We are looking for an intellectually curious and high energy team member with previous client-facing experience to take his/her insights and knowledge from the market and translate those into the next generation of Visa’s sales enablement solutions and tools.
The ideal candidate will be strong both commercially and technically, and comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders from end users to engineers to executives. You will plan and execute on a clear vision while collecting requirements from global and regional sales leaders. You know and understand their market drivers, strategies, and challenges, leads to delivering optimal product for our client-facing team members.
Be an advocate and supporter for internal stakeholders to deliver holistic solutions and tools that solve their business problems and accelerates the business forward
Have the ability to take a full 360 view of the business while evaluating and clearly articulating upstream and downstream impacts to stakeholders
Generate product insights based on identified feature requests, pain points, and overall software strategy
Manage and maintain a balanced product roadmap across multiple business and functional teams
Gather, translate, and prioritize business requirements into product capabilities
Clearly articulate product decisions to users, the product team, internal stakeholders, and technology team
Manage project planning, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
Create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI for solutions and tools
Assist with regional sales enablement and conduct post-launch user feedback sessions to support continuous software improvement
Proactively provide assistance and guidance to end users and technology partners in support of platform upgrades and tool integrations
Serve as a feature and functional expert for Salesforce CRM product capabilities
Develop and deliver user enablement assets, such as user acceptance testing scenarios, demos, release communications, product enhancements, benefits, and ROI analysis, etc
Provide regional client survey insights and help translate those insights into actionable items
Own your work and be proud of the impact it is having
Position yourself as a thought leader and well respected expert in sales and product enablement space
Be a product brand ambassador and work tirelessly to provide a world class user experience that prioritizes usability and functionality
Put a premium on strong working relationships and know how to use diplomacy to get things done
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Have at least 7 years of combined experience in client services, project management, or product development
- Have prior experience with managing and supporting key Sales or Product Development business processes and tools, including Salesforce CRM (or similar CRM platforms)
- Are an innovative, creative, and an outside of the box leader, thinker and doer; one that has a sense of humor
- Have exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with all audiences
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Value collaboration and partnership, while still having ability to work independently and effectively in a complex, matrixed organization
- Experience with leading organizations and teams through change and transformation
- Work well under pressure and know how to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Want to be known for building outstanding products that are user friendly
- Are passionate about customer success and delivering exceptional results
- Inspire others and lead by example
- Software experience preferred: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Rally
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Have successfully used, implemented, managed, and/or built an enterprise CRM solution, preferably Salesforce CRM
- Have a BS in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
The Product Director role offers international travel, global and executive visibility, the opportunity to be a part of fast-paced world-class company, and the ability to drive change and have huge impact on a transformative time for the business. It is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss! Submit your resume and cover letter today!
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.