Global Marketing Manager of Analytics and A/B Testing
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our network – VisaNet processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and NFL, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As Global Marketing Manager of Analytics and A/B Testing, you will drive the evolution of Visa’s growing A/B testing Center of Excellence from within the Global Marketing Business Analytics team, helping to create a data-driven, test & learn culture within marketing and across the company. You will be responsible both for hands-on execution of tests to improve the performance of Visa’s digital platforms as well as establishing best practices and resources to drive impact at scale. Your key stakeholders will include leaders across marketing and product.
- End-to-end execution of A/B testing, which includes ideation, prioritization, setup, QA, deployment, and analysis
- Use and understanding of hypothesis testing, sample size calculation, and other statistical techniques applied in A/B testing
- Technical understanding for guiding A/B test setup in terms of front-end coding
- Forge strong and ongoing relationships with various global business units within Visa and lead the A/B Testing Center of Excellence
- Create standard operating procedures, training, QBRs, goal trackers, and documentation for A/B Testing COE
- Champion data-driven decision making, create and foster a culture of experimentation enterprise-wide
- An undergraduate degree in statistics, mathematics, business, marketing, computer science, economics, or related fields with 5+ years of work experience
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Yo have 3+ years of experience in running, analyzing, or managing A/B tests
- You have 3+ years of experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.
- You have strong fundamentals of applied statistics in A/B testing
- You have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.