Implementation Director - Global Services Team
- Reading, UK
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
The Global Services Implementation Manager works with the Sr. Director and the Client Solution Architect (CSA) to ensure that CyberSource meets its client contractual obligations and aspirations to deliver innovative payment solutions, globally and at scale. The following main activities are part of the Job Description, among others:
- Support the Sr. Director and the CSA to translate clients’ business strategies and objectives into an overall solution approach and roadmap that is used to determine the solution and functionality that CyberSource can implement on a committed timeline and budget.
- Participate in a team that provides critical support for CyberSource’s strategic partners, strengthening the overall relationship and helping deliver innovative solutions to market in a predictable and reliable manner.
- Work with the Sr. Director to manage local new third party partnerships and Cybersource direct processing entries in market.
- Collaborate in the successful production launches as well as the definition and active management of stabilization periods before formal hand-off to support and operation teams.
- Manage, and execute end-to-end testing of both technologies and business processes, including testing, validation, configuration and review between CyberSource, strategic partners, and their supporting 3rd-party vendors – including support for partners’ onsite for testing prior to product launches.
- Leverage domain expertise and testing/launch learnings to document requirements, and to enhance the effectiveness of tools and systems critical to successful partner implementations.
- Maintain high level of expertise across CyberSource products and solutions with a detailed understanding and appreciation for overall strategic context, priorities, and revenue goals.
- Regular travel is required to support client product launches.
Success in this role requires industry-leading expertise in product development and delivery, particularly with regard to creating and managing complex test plans. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Undergraduate quantitative-focused degree in Business, Computer Science or Similar Degree from top-tier institution. Alternative similar academic experience may be considered. MBA or relevant graduate degree, a plus.
- Professional consulting experience with considerable enterprise delivery experience
- Experience in a product management, ideally using multiple software development methodologies
- Demonstrable payment industry domain expertise
- Experience on card present and card not present systems a plus
- Experience on retail on-site technology implementation and support a plus
- Network and Data Communications experience/knowledge a plus
- Extensive experience with software testing, issue identification, and resolution
- International Experience working with Global Clients a plus
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Strong analytical, quantitative and project management skills
- Ability to manage customer expectations. Comfortable negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
- A strategic analysis background in financial services and/or emerging technologies with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and high demanding stakeholders
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
- High sense of urgency and on-time delivery awareness
- Availability to work on flexible hours since projects may contemplate different time zones
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business collaborates on key tactical programs.
- English and one additional language fluency a plus
Location is Reading, UK
Alternative locations as well as Telecommuting, may only be considered on a case-by-case basis.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.