Senior Manager, Client & Partnership Marketing - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager, Client & Partnership Marketing,
we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Client Marketing role purpose is to utilise Visa marketing & communications assets and brand, to
develop co-marketing programs with Issuers, Merchants, Fintechs and strategic partners, delivering
measurable business outcomes.
This role will focus primarily on co-marketing opportunities with merchants - although as with all small
teams, some flexibility will be required. The candidate's previous experience should therefore reflect this
Client marketing is a relatively new area for Visa in Europe and is an exciting and high profile area to
work in with the opportunity to make an impact working alongside the Merchant Sales and Solutions
Client & Partnerships Marketing Senior Manager will be based in London and work directly with key
Issuers and Merchants in UK and Ireland to identify mutual business opportunities, develop and
implement marketing programs and measure results. This particular role will focus on Merchants across
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Conduct market assessment and identify marketing collaboration opportunities with key Merchant partners in UK and Ireland
- Develop individual engagement plans and B2B/Trade Marketing strategies for each key Client, aligned with Client's and Visa business objectives
- Develop actionable Marketing proposals, leveraging Visa assets and own personal experience and expertise (including but not limited to research and data insights, payment trends, brand and sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local and global best practices)
- Support RfPs and new business wins through marketing thought leadership and ideation
- Optimise the value of Visa's sponsorship portfolio to deliver against Clients objectives in collaboration with the Merchant Sales and Solutions team, engage directly with key Clients, develop working relationships and build joint marketing programs
- Develop and share co-marketing use cases and best practices, to guide and inspire Clients and the wider Visa organisation
- Support Clients with feedback and marketing advice to support their marketing objectives and innovation initiatives
- Where needed, manage and/or brief creative, media, and/or third-party agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing programs
- Manage budget, forecasts, production and campaign tracking in collaboration with Clients and third-party suppliers
- Recognize latest consumer & industry trends and innovate to develop new marketing strategies
- Develop innovative, new to Visa ways of delivering value to clients
What we're after...
- Ability to collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders internally (matrix, global organization) and externally (Clients)
- Ability to lead and facilitate impactful discussions with small and large groups
- Comfortable with engaging and presenting with impact to senior decision makers
- Extensive experience of Marketing and B2B Partnerships
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience in Trade Marketing, Retail sector or Marketing Agency working on retail accounts desirable
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable working with Data and Insights
- Budget management and reporting
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional team
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.