Analyst, Customer Engagement
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Customer Engagement team is part of the Consumer Product group for Asia Pacific, one of Visa’s most dynamic and innovative regions. The team’s primary focus is to re-design Visa’s engagement (loyalty) capabilities into digital platforms and end-to-end consumer experiences that will drive client preference for Visa as a strategic partner and enabler of superior value propositions for the digitally-enabled consumer.
As a member of this team, you will support the development, go to market and sales strategy of Visa engagement & solutions. Which requires you to work across various functional teams within Visa, predominantly market product teams, CSS, Marketing, Research and Global loyalty. You will be central to supporting the team to drive reporting, sales materials & successful deployment of customer engagement solutions.
Through monitoring of market trends, competitive benchmarking to provide insights to drive loyalty thought leadership. Track revenue of customer engagement solutions & prioritization of solutions deployment with CSS teams to drive non-core revenue. Create materials for RFPs, Client sell in and internal training materials to educate and enhance understanding of Visa customer engagement solutions internally and externally. This role will, from time to time, work across the Consumer Product solutions team on agile based initiatives as part of Visa’s commitment to offer employees equal opportunities to acquire new experiences and knowledge.
We are looking for a self-starter, with the willingness to learn and ability to partner, communicate and navigate through a matrixed structure to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
• Lead the development and ongoing enhancement of necessary client-facing materials.
• Creating easy to use tools for the market product & business development teams and providing on-going education for these teams
• Gather Product enhancements required for all existing engagement capabilities to feed into Global product roadmap.
• Research industry trends, conduct competitive benchmarking and emerging themes in technology and payments that will shape the future of Visa’s business and support in the development of Visa’s engagement solution strategy to drive loyalty.
• Be responsible for tracking of Loyalty revenue across the region.
• Monitor the sales pipeline to co-ordinate with the Implementation and Operations team to ensure successful deployment of solutions (i.e. Prioritization of deployment requests).
• Coordinate efforts with the Deployment, Operations and Global loyalty teams to facilitate successful client onboarding and delivery
• Manage contracting process for loyalty solutions from customization by client to sign off
• Co-ordinate billing to clients with the AP billing operations team
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years related professional experience
• Marketing communications or Project management and/or solution delivery experience
• Self-starter, highly organized with a strong attention to detail and achieving results
• Ability to facilitate complex data gathering and synthesis of data to inform and design product enhancements or new products
• Have a proven history of being highly organized and detail oriented
• Work with minimal supervision, ability to adapt and be flexible
• Strong written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrate effective initiative, organizational and analytical skills, attention to details, judgment and follow through.
• Strong interpersonal & communications skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Be curious, self-motivated, outgoing and engaging with a self-directed entrepreneurial spirit
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.