Client Consulting Analyst – Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Consulting and Analytics team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice and play a key role supporting the development of our team’s strategy and delivering high impact projects in LAC. The potential candidate will help in developing and executing high impact projects for Visa clients and Executive committee in the LAC region, proactively engaging with both internal and external clients in key topics related to Visa's strategy and the delivery of added value in markets including Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, and Chile, among other LAC countries.
The incumbent will also play a key role in spurring VCA’s footprint with Merchants and Acquirers, as well as deliver and support the implementation of projects and solutions related to Visa's business with acquirers, merchants, and FINTECHs. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth for Visa in the LAC region.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Foster new consulting initiatives and contributes to closing engagement by identifying potential opportunities with internal and clients
• Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities
• Manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
• Build new solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice
• Guide implementation of consulting projects with clients, following-up key measures and impact of recommendations through KPIs
• Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global/regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
Incumbents applying for the role should be motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Problem solving ability with strategic focus on influencing ROI. Understanding of card issuers' P&L and critical factors in driving profitability a plus
- Previous exposure to digital banking and/or digital commerce will be considered an added value
- Technology mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technology literature are highly desired
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
· Team player
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.”
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.