Summer Intern - Sales & Consulting (m/f/div.)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. We are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
For current university students, the Visa Summer Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to join our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 3 months at Visa, you will work full-time, taking on meaningful projects, leadership exposure, out-of-the-box problem solving, and peer networking. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate, and drive Visa into the next era of a rapidly-evolving digital marketplace. The internship is just the beginning, to what we hope will be a lasting career at Visa. Strong performers may also be offered a werkstudent contract to continue making their mark at Visa throughout the academic year.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We’re hiring several summer interns to work in our Frankfurt office this July - October across these exciting teams:
- Consulting & Analytics proactively partner with Visa’s clients, harnessing world-class payments capabilities, to drive a measurable lift in their business performance.
- Merchant Sales is responsible for managing the relationships with merchants, acquirers and any other industry stakeholders to extend Visa payment acceptance and create an environment where the consumer can pay as they like.
- Client Engagement is responsible for driving sales and developing the business in our Central European markets. By building deep partnerships with Visa’s clients, opening up access, and offering innovative solutions, they protect and grow Visa’s market share and increase Visa’s penetration of payments.
Here are some cool things our interns will work on:
- Contribute to the delivery of strategic client projects and Visa’s Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment and retail banking by performing research and market analyses, analyzing data to generate valuable insights and supporting in the development of new strategies and value propositions.
- Develop a “Cashless Festival Concept” through research, definition of requirements, project planning, and implementation of a roll out plan.
- Lead an “Acceptance Growth” campaign designed to grow Visa payment acceptance in small and mid-sized enterprises (like butcher, bakeries, pharmacies, small restaurants, etc.) This will include research, analysis of past campaign results, and building a new launch roadmap.
- Support Sales by producing tailored sales collateral, reports on key business target metrics, and new client pipeline tracking.
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating and ready to start a permanent job in 2020
- In your 1st year of a Master’s degree or 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree
- Professional fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- An interest in pursuing a career in sales, marketing or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Please submit your application and CV in English.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.