Technical Implementation Specialist - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Technical Implementation Specialist, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Through highly adept SME knowledge, responsible for managing E2E in the testing of digital, new and core projects, as well as enabling and developing processes and knowledge management across Client Implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage and own the end-to-end testing of new and core services for business and technical activities; providing solutions to customers
- Review and sign off technical and business artefacts produced for new and existing services
- Provides technical consultancy & SME knowledge on Visa Europe’s new and core service offerings to internal & external stakeholders
- Responsible for transitioning new products and services from ‘Change’ to ‘Run’
- Uses LEAN principles drive continuous improvements across team and internal stakeholders to shorten speed to market
- Implement configuration and content changes for internal customers post-launch in accordance with approved processes and procedures
- Takes on Operational Lead activities in managing workload across the team
- Acts as a point of escalation for technical issues and provides 1st & 2nd level support for Client Implementation
- Responsible for driving out solutions workarounds to achieve results
- Carries out TNAs (training needs analysis) , builds and deliver technical training to internal & external stakeholders on digital & core offerings, including role-specific training to less experienced colleagues of same level and L3 Implementation Consultants within Client Implementation
- Responsible in providing guidance and co-leading to less experienced colleagues and all Level 3 Implementation Consultants in Client Implementation
What we’re after…
- Experience of payment systems with knowledge of financial Authorisation and Clearing systems
- Experience in working within an IT delivery programme environment and establishing strong process and knowledge repositories
- Proven project management, business analyst and implementation experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills in managing multiple stakeholders at various levels of authority
- German language proficiency strongly desired
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Strong organisational and decision making skills
- Experience in working in a high-pressure, technical, trouble-shooting/problem solving environment
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.