Director, Cross-Border Insights & Analytics
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Director, Cross-Border Insights & Analytics will be a key member of Visa’s business unit supporting global cross-border activities based in Dubai. The individual will be a key member of Insights & Analytics function responsible for building and deploying a single source of truth on insights, facts, and reporting related to XB.
- Collaborate and assess market intelligence and research needs across key corridors and markets. Contribute towards the development of strategy to procure and generate market level intelligence to support and inform XB growth initiatives.
- Work with Cross Border Insights and Analytics Lead to produce ready-to-consume XB insight packages for corridor-, market-, and region-level leaders including developing an “automated” process to populate insight templates with “self-serve” functionality.
- Coordinate with existing internally-focused reporting teams to deploy a single source of truth on XB. This includes: align on a common set of reports, definitions, and data sources across markets and stakeholders.
- Build and deploy capability to generate forward-looking view of opportunities, develop the hypothesis of key leading indicators of XB trends, gather data and conduct analysis to isolate the key leading indicators of opportunity, develop and deploy the model to continuously track and report on the leading indicators
- Lead management reporting dashboards/scorecards and establish cadence of reporting across different stakeholders to support Cross Border Insights and Analytics Lead.
A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in data analysis and/or insight delivery
A 4 year college degree in a quantitative field; advanced quantitative or business degree is a plus
High level of proficiency manipulating data from a variety of sources - Big data skills (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) and/or SQL skills required
Experience visualizing data with tools like Tableau; advanced Tableau skills are highly desired
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required
Must be proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
Visa experience or knowledge of the payments industry is a plus
Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities, work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, and adapt as necessary to a fast-paced work environment
Communication skills to take highly complex statistical output and convey facts to broad audiences
Advanced competence in Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau