Global Product Go to Market, Business Strategy and Operations Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the leader of Global Go-to-Market, this role will help define and execute on the approach for how Visa rapidly develops, deploys and scales products globally within an agile environment. The Go-to-Market team is part of the Product Delivery team that works globally across Product to transform the organization, establish overall Product strategy, operating model, and organizational practices.
We are seeking a Business Strategy and Operations Analyst who can help drive critical product initiatives, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a structured, analytical thinker with excellent communication skills and a strong interest in how products are developed and delivered. S/he enjoys variety and collaborating with people. The role is highly cross-functional and will also engage with Regional stakeholders. S/he is thoughtful, curious and analytical with a desire to make an impact. This is an opportunityy to influence and impact what we deliver to our clients around the globe. The position is based in San Francisco or Foster City, California.
· Partner with Product Delivery and Product Management teams to establish consistent practices. Develop and manage launch schedule to support Go to Market planning.
· Develop tools and artifacts supporting Go to Market best practices. Collect and apply feedback to iterate on our Go to Market toolkit.
· Help educate and socialize Go to Market best practices with Product Managers and cross-functional stakeholders. Act as a Go to Market subject matter expert.
· Work with cross-functional stakeholders to continuously align and improve processes that provide visibility and alignment across the enterprise.
· Develop and manage Go to Market dashboard to help measure and learn
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of professional experience in consulting, marketing, sales or a business operations type function. Client-facing experience a plus.
- Self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and asking questions.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Able to think strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Strong communication skills -- adept at creating visuals to tell a story a plus.
- Comfortable with working on several projects concurrently.
- Experience working in an agile business a plus.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Less than 10% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.