Manager – Strategic Sourcing – Corporate Services and Facilities
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Manager of Strategic Sourcing – Corporate Services and Facilities leads by example, and through partnership to drive competitive advantage and value for Visa Inc. As a key team member of the Corporate Services and Facilities Strategic Sourcing team, you are accountable for developing strategies to deliver sustainable results across various types of Corporate Services and Facilities (Facilities, Real Estate, General Contractors, Construction Services, Managed Print etc.) by identifying new opportunities for value and process improvement. The Manager will lead and support multiple parts of Corporate Services and Facilities sub-categories and have accountability to delivery against department and functional goals. You will need a strong sense of urgency and the ability to succinctly frame issues and alternatives to drive decisions forward.
• Engages and establishes business partnerships with cross functional leadership across Visa to collaborate, influence, and drive sourcing strategies
• Manages multiple sourcing strategies, scope requirements, Business Partnerships, and navigate complexity within a large global matrixed organization
• Creates a shared vision by embedding and integrating the role of strategic sourcing into various parts of the business
• Develops category strategies that are directly linked to Corporate Services’ functional objectives and Visa Inc. level goals with a focus on Corporate Services and Facilities
• Provides high level guidance on the overall continuous strategic sourcing process from needs identification, through supplier performance management across multiple creative agencies
• Develop strategy for consistent measurement and monitoring across production sub-categories
• Maintain strong external focus by leveraging industry peers, organizations, associations and by continuing to build strong relationships outside of Visa
• Communicates effectively and frequently, listens carefully, and actively seeks and values the perspectives of others
• Builds effective strategic relationships with external suppliers to drive and execute category strategies
• Develop and manage category wide SRM plans with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation
• Support the implementation of Global Sourcing policies and procedures.
• 5+ years of experience in Strategic Sourcing, Integrated Facilities Management, or within a top tier consulting firm required
• 3+ years leading the development and management of category plans or sourcing strategies across a subset of Facilities, Real Estate, General Contractors, Construction Services, Managed Print etc. required
• Deep understanding of cost models and performance metrics
• Past experiences challenging the status quo by developing business cases for change through leveraging business acumen, market intelligence, and insights to drive a broad strategic impact across an organization
• Demonstrated contract and agreement negotiation experience, including development of negotiating plans and strategies across a broad range of Corporate Services and Facilities
• Strong relationship-management skills and ability to communicate effectively, and collaborate with, senior-to-exec management. You need to be able to tell compelling stories through insights and data
• Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.