Director, Talent Acquisition - Corporate Functions
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Why should you join the Global Talent Acquisition team at Visa? You are passionate and have experience in sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for unique roles. You have relentless drive to find and hire top talent and want to be a brand ambassador for Visa. You want to lead lifecycle recruiting and work with business leaders in an industry-leading company. You want to make an impact on the talent we bring in and raise the bar by providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences. And you operate with precision, passion, a strong sense of urgency and purpose - this is the opportunity for you!
- Partner closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract top talent with required skillsets to support Visa's Business objectives
- Partner with senior leaders for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse slate of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process
- Achieve exceptional levels of client and partner satisfaction
- Manage/build/develop a team of high performing recruiters
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as a talent consultant to build and deliver best-in-class Talent Acquisition services
- Build high trust relationships with internal and external clients and partners
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging staffing trends
- Maintain integrity and upkeep of functional recruiting systems and processes while supporting new tools and efficiency opportunities
- Track and analyze talent acquisition metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- Minimum of 8+ years of recruiting experience for a search firm, agency or in-house talent acquisition team with demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of recruiting experience leading a dynamic team of recruiters and sourcers supporting multiple functions.
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent
- Demonstrated success in managing people and projects to deliver results under tight deadlines
- The ability to coach and mentor his/her team
- Thought leader in sourcing, recruitment methodologies and tools
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management
- Strong consultative skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess sound business ethics and show consistency between principles, values and behaviors
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.