Prepaid Product Manager, Issuer Processing and Enablement
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Prepaid Product Manager will be a key contributor to Visa DPS Prepaid Issuer Processing Services. As the Product Manager, you will drive the latest and most innovative ideas through the product development lifecycle. You have a passion for technology and payments, have a strong product and technical background, and are detail oriented. You have a proven track record of bringing new products to market; understand the dynamic nature of innovation; and you thrive in a demanding environment.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind –making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. In line with this goal, our vision is to be a place where everyone is accepted everywhere –that’s where we want to be.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
- Clearly understand and articulate the value of Visa DPS products and drive the development of features and functionality.
- Create functional requirements for Prepaid Processing, in support of both operational efforts and product enhancements. Ensure that requirements are described in sufficient details for successful new product development.
- Lead, influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams to take new products through the entire lifecycle from vision to business case development, pricing, scope, functional requirements, implementation, launch, commercialization and post launch.
- Develop expertise specific to our processing platform in order to independently assess how new products and solutions would be deployed and to assess product readiness.
- This position reports to the Sr. Director of Prepaid Product Management and will be based at Visa's offices in Highlands Ranch, CO.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in product management at a technology company or comparable experience
- Experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Demonstrated understanding of a complex product platform
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning; comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization
- Knowledge of Prepaid industry and experience with payment processing and US payment landscape is a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Atlassian tool suite a plus
- Solid interpersonal skills with a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Proven record of designing and delivering solutions in partnership with sales, strategy, technology and support teams for successful end to end product launch
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.