Manager, Visa Resolve Online Dev Support
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Resolve Online (VROL) is a web-based application that enforces the rules and workflow of disputes for Visa Clients. VROL is a mandated service that is crucial to the Visa brand promise of providing secure and reliable payment services. The system ensures that cardholders, merchants, and financial institutions have a clear dispute process, and makes resolution of disputed transactions fast and easy. As the manager of the Network Processing VROL Support Team in Singapore you will:
Lead and develop a team responsible for third and fourth level support for incident management activities for the Visa Resolve Online program in both production and client certification environments
Collaborate closely and foster partnerships with Production Support, Architecture, Development, and Test Engineering teams to build and manage procedures that allow fast track issue resolutions, and ensure efficient use of resources
Drive continuous improvement around processes and technical capabilities
Your team will:
Analyze production and certification system incidents, leveraging expertise in the payment processing and dispute resolution domains to identify, design, develop, and test fixes and workarounds for urgent production issues
Participate in production implementations, providing all necessary support to ensure successful resolution of issues
Determine root cause for issues, and propose changes to prevent similar issues in the future
Use various tools to collect statistics from production to help refine the technical roadmap, and propose process improvements
Develop and maintain tools and utilities for automation and enhanced monitoring
Leverage production statistics to refine technical roadmap and process improvements for VROL program, working with Architecture and SME groups
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years’ software engineering and/or L3 support experience with a high-volume, mission critical application
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem solving, client service, and soft skills
- Ability to identify and deliver creative and innovative solutions for challenges and constraints
- Strong programming skills, including experience with Java, J2EE and Spring framework
- Strong SQL knowledge using database query tools on DB2 or oracle, and ability to write and run complex queries for data validation
- Deep technical understanding of web services and API using REST and SOAP, knowledge on Micro-services
- Hands-on experience with scripting like Perl or Python or Shell on Linux
- Strong debugging and analytical skills solving functional and performance issues along with familiarity of tools like Splunk or OpNet
- Ability to deliver results on multiple priorities in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively and efficiently
- 5+ years’ experience working in payments or financial domain
- Experience in JBoss or TC Server, Drools, Jasper Reports, IBM MQBroker, Apache Kafka, Coherence cache
- Strong knowledge on Big Data Technologies on Cloudera or Horton Works stack and No SQL DB like Cassandra
- Working knowledge on ETL tools like Ab Initio or Clover ETL and strong knowledge on ETL concepts
- Knowledge of continuous Integration using Jenkins and Gradle or Maven scripts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.