Associate Product Manager, Issuer Processing and Enablement
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Associate Product Manager is part of the Issuer Processing & Enablement team responsible for defining industry-leading features and functionality for Visa Debit Processing Service (DPS).
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for developing DPS Issuer Processing products and services including Authorization Processing, Back-office, Settlement, and reporting. This role will primarily support enhancements to payment processing network interfaces and the enablement of network innovations, including Visa and MasterCard, as well as all supported unaffiliated networks (Star, Pulse, NYCE, etc.).
With business and technology acumen the Associate Product Manager, supports the development of the product documenting requirements, validating and clarifying business needs, and supporting the implementation of innovative payment solutions to positively impact business results. The ideal person for this role should have a passion for technology product development, a technical acumen, and desire to learn.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, DPS Debit Processing Services and will be based at Visa's offices in Highlands Ranch, CO. Relocation assistance not offered.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Areas:
Participates in the full lifecycle of a product enhancement including impact analysis, requirements gathering, and the development of business documentation.
Document requirements in sufficient details for successful product development.
Develop KPI reporting on key areas of responsibility.
Analyze and track business trends in the payment technology industry to identify potential opportunities, risks, and insights.
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on product strategy, product development, client services, implementations, and development to advance products and services.
Willingness to learn and develop subject matter expertise take ownership of products and services on the debit processing platform.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Degree concentration: Business Administration, Marketing or Information Systems
- Understanding of payment processing and US payment landscape a plus
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented, demonstrating understanding of data and product performance
- Team orientated with a willingness to learn from co-workers
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.