Senior Business Advisor (Senior Consultant) - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Business Advisor (Consultant) UK&I, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
- Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help clients in growing their business
- Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the UK and Ireland cluster.
- Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans etc. together with the UK and Ireland client engagement team and Consulting lead
- You will identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients (as assigned) working with the consulting lead to develop consulting plans with the client
- You will manage the delivery of consultancy engagements to clients (as assigned).
- You will deliver revenues to Visa via projects undertaken by Visa Consulting and Analytics
- You will deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate
- You will manage the delivery of analytics solutions and data insights together with our Data Science team
- You will manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery.
- You will provide Thought Leadership knowledge and projects regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
- You will leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
- You will build and retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients and develop the business
- You`ll support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and team level
What we’re after…
- Deep experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
- Previous experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Deep sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English (written & verbal).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Extensive Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Ability to travel
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.