Analyst, U.S. Consumer Credit Product Delivery
- Foster City, CA, USA
The Analyst, US Consumer Credit Product Delivery will be part of the US Consumer Credit Product team and be responsible for helping to deliver Visa’s consumer credit products and Visa’s credit market knowledge and insights to our clients. Responsibilities range from supporting sales of Visa products and services, supporting creation of materials used in delivering credit expertise and product guidance to clients, and assisting with custom product implementations. The position will be based in Foster City, CA.
Visa’s Credit platforms drive over a trillion dollars annually in payment volume, and generate significant net revenue for Visa. Our issuing partners utilize these platforms to serve the needs of over 100M customers, helping consumers meet financial goals and delivering exceptional products in marketplace segments including student, secured, new-to-credit, non-rewards and rewards products. Our offerings include Visa Signature and Visa Infinite, travel, lifestyle and protection benefits and cardholder servicing features.
- Support sales of Visa’s consumer credit products and solutions by creating materials used to engage with clients to identify objectives, product gaps, and opportunities with the end goal of optimizing client use of Visa’s products and solutions.
- Assist with custom Visa product implementations (e.g. premium affluent platforms, benefits, servicing capabilities) working with clients and various internal Visa teams
- Conduct marketplace analysis to create content to engage with clients on product and market trends, insights, consumer credit growth strategies, and strategic product considerations.
- Partner with team members to drive issuer understanding and engagement in Visa Consumer credit strategy and initiatives, such as the initiatives for card benefit strategies, emerging payment methods and engaging with fintechs.
- Adopt human-centered design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across Visa’s product and solution sets.
- Support Requests for Proposal (RFP) and new business development opportunities, working with sales organization and other internal parties to prepare responses.
- Conduct ad-hoc analytic requests and be responsible for maintaining existing data analytic tools
- Work collaboratively across functional teams including Sales, Visa Consulting & Analytics, Co-Brand, Client Delivery, Client Services, Visa Research and others to develop and execute strategic plans and key initiatives
- Represent client interests and needs on internal initiatives - this requires a thorough understanding of the client's strategies/key initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial results, and key players, as well as Visa's interaction model and approach for winning more business.
- 1- 5 years of experience working for a US credit-issuer or experience in payments - areas such as product management, marketing, finance, strategy, customer experience, digital, product development, technology, risk or analytics - is preferred.
- Knowledge of the economic drivers of the consumer credit industry – economic factors, consumer preferences, revenue levers (interchange, fees, net interest margin), cost levers (technology, operations, marketing, credit losses, rewards)
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
- Ability to:
- understand how products and solutions are developed from a technical standpoint
- use market analysis to create a product value proposition
- identify product opportunities that will satisfy customer needs, and to customize product solutions to fit customer needs
- collaborate effectively across a diverse set of key stakeholders to build and evolve product solutions
- Business acumen with minimum BA/BS required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high, self-defined standard of excellence and drive for continual improvement
- An affinity for payments technology and its future. Deep curiosity about what is happening, and what is happening next in the industry.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel up to 10% domestically
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.