Director, French, Managed Risk Services
- Paris, France
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Maintain an average account load of 3-5 of French merchants, anticipating fraud risks before they happen whilst proactively engaging with our customers to minimise security threats
- Deliver Jump Starts, PM/SM implementations
- Proactively work with internal CyberSource teams to promote the business throughout France acting as a regional and global SME.
- Develop and deliver monthly and ad hoc reports based on goals and key performance indicators of the client
- Lead product trainings as needed, both internally and externally
- Perform quarterly business reviews, both regionally and globally
- Consult with clients on best practices for fraud mitigation and customer acceptance
- Remain current on the latest in fraud trends, industry best practices and client needs, within France, with the ability to anticipate future threats
- Develop new ways to optimize payments for our partners through expanding knowledge of existing technologies and adopting new technologies that drive efficiency and enable innovation
- Identify and advocate client product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams
- Travel to meet clients face to face. Travel is estimated to be 25% - 35%
- Act as mentor and subject matter expert for the Risk Solutions team and wider CyberSource/Visa functions as appropriate
- Build and help manage relationships at a senior level with our French merchants
- Manage complex managed risk issues with little to no guidance
- Drive process and procedural improvements of the Risk Solutions methodology which is then implemented across the entire Risk Solutions organization
- Participate in pre-sales activities, where appropriate, demonstrating the value of our services and establishing credibility for our consulting skills as needed.
Key Results Areas:
- Continual growth of our French footprint, by helping sign and on board new local customers.
- Maintaining our existing French portfolio whilst helping grow their transaction volumes and revenues
- Successful delivery of CyberSource workshops both directly with French clients and at Industry Events
- Meeting SLA’s that are set out in the contract agreements
- Exemplary demonstration of key competencies
- Proven track record as a consultative fraud SME within a global fraud team in the payments industry, specifically with France.
- Significant experience of interpreting results from fraud tools used to combat online card fraud (e.g. 3DSecure, device fingerprinting, IP geolocation, velocity, neural scoring).
- Understanding of Omni Channel Payment Fraud.
- Experience of working with multiple reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Oracle).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write clear and concise reports in English and French, and the skills to communicate complex concepts and results to customers via phone, email or face to face engagements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills (for example, use of pivot tables, VLOOKUP queries, linking Excel to databases etc).
- Experience of analysing large sets of transaction data to identify patterns and trends, utilising product and industry knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring more junior team members with excellent results
Language skills appropriate to merchants within respective region.
Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
- Intermediate SQL skills.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.