Full Stack Developer - Data Product Development
- Bengaluru, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Data Product Development division is part of the Visa’s technology organization. The division is responsible for providing value added product and services to our clients and for internal use. The client access to these services are enabled through a set of Data API, BI and Analytics products, Custom Applications, Data Visualization & Data Streaming. The data access is enabled via Web, Mobile and Web services. The BI product group is part of the Data Product Development division that develop and manages various BI and Analytics products and services.
The role is a self-organized Full Stack Engineer with a solid background in implementing Web Visualization & Streaming applications & Web Services supporting large numbers of users and applications. These Visualization are developed using Java/J2EE, messaging, Big Data, Open Source and data visualization technologies.
Skill set areas you bring to this role:
- Design and Develop Web & Web Services applications
- Real-time Streaming Services
- Geo Spatial Services
- Security & integration development components for data extraction, & internal /external application integration
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing Web Visualization & Streaming applications
- Open source framework experience such as Spring, Angular 2, React, WebGL, JQuery, D3, Node.js, Docker, etc.
- Web & Web Service development experience using Java/J2EE
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Agile development experience
- Test Automation and Continuous integration using GIT, Stash, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience using version control (GIT) and bug tracking (Jira) tools
- Location based services using Google Map, ESRI, Trillium, etc is a plus.
- Big Data Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Python experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.