Sr. Software Engineer in Test - Data Product Development
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Sr. Software Engineer in Test you will contribute to a team that develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's Marketing Services team and key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as Sr. Software Engineer are:
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
- Develops systems and processes to refine efficiency of automated testing solutions.
- Designs, codes, and debugs a variety of automation related software features and tools.
- Designs and executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Develops and maintains tools for automation tracking and reporting.
- Reviews product requirements and specifications and recommends improvements to ensure product testability.
- Recommends tools and technologies, and educates team on these advances.
- Recommends areas of applications and services where automation would be beneficial.
So what are we looking for in a Sr. Software Engineer.
- At least 3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Professional experience delivering test automation at the unit, business logic, and integration level testing
- Experience building and writing code with unit level tests for backend applications, web applications and/or services/APIs
- Experience writing code in Core Java and SQL is a must.
- Experience using frameworks and tools like Junit / TestNG, Selenium / WebDriver will be a plus point
- Knowledge of Automated Test-Driven Development or Test Driven Development (TDD)