Sr. Director, Customer Success Mid-Market Leader
- Lehi, UT, us
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We’re seeking a passionate individual to lead a team in account and client management. The Sr. Director of Customer Success will have functional responsibility for leading and developing a team of eight CSMs covering a North American portfolio. This person will help the team drive maximum value within our existing base of 400 Mid-Market customers and is key to driving customer retention and growth goals. Through operational excellence, you will ensure optimal customer engagement post sales.
You will actively participate in building the strategy and execution of amethodology that helps identify how our customers define success and then associate product features to specific customer needs in order for our customers to achieve their defined business goals. You will build upon a customer segmentation methodology that effectively supports our customers and allows us to scale the team effectively as our business continues to grow rapidly.
- Lead and create standards for the Customer Success Team
- Coach and mentor direct reports to help position them for success; achieve professional, team, and company goals
- Share best practices, ideas, as well as company and industry information with the team
- Communication with executive leadership on key performance metrics such as customer renewals, upsells, at risk activities, transactional trending, pipeline management, and the overall health of the portfolio
- Collaborate and strategize with other leaders in Direct Sales, Technical Sales, Customer Support, and Sales Operations to foster a high performing sales team
- Serve as the escalation point on customer issues and ensure timely resolution
- Coach team on delivering Quarterly Business Reviews. Travel onsite for key meetings with top clients
- 12+ years of leadership experience with customer facing teams, ideally in sales or customer success
- Demonstrated ability to manage large teams of sales professionals, managing goals, quotas, and producing superior results
- A motivational leader, mentor, and executer
- Strong financial acumen and salesmanship with the ability to think creatively
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, coordinate multiple activities or tasks at a time, make decisions and solve problems by using logic.
- Global Payments and Security and/or related experience SaaS/High Tech industry successfully managing and expanding Strategic Client Relationships
- Executive-level communication skills to address complex business issues, opportunities, and manage client expectations
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Demonstrated ability to lead expansion and adoption into large accounts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for effective upsell and churn reduction capabilities
- Success in working in a “fast paced” environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- An ability to travel up to 30% (as required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.