Europe ER, HR Compliance and M&A Lead - L6
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and cheques.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank clients to offer consumers choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead of time with prepaid, or pay later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, and whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can fulfil your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Europe Employee Relations Lead and Human Resources Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Europe is seeking a Human Resources Leader responsible for strategic Employee Relations, HR Compliance and Merger & Acquisition agenda across the Europe region. This role will lead a team of Employee Relations specialists providing consultation and support to leaders. Along with an employee relations management and HR background, this role requires proven communication and interpersonal skills.
This position will report to the Chief Officer, HR Europe as well as the Global Head of ER in Austin. The position will be based in Paddington, London.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Ownership of Employee Relations strategy, policies and key programs with a focus on employee experience and market enablement.
- Design, develop and implement M&A capabilities and process for Europe region, ensuring effective HR process and system integration.
- Leverage data to provide ER insights and trends, which inform the HR strategy and solution.
- Own strategic partnerships with Legal, Compliance and the Business Conduct Office to manage identified risk.
- Bring external thought leadership to inform Visa policies that contribute to Visa’s business growth.
- Provide guidance to leaders, offering feedback and advice on employee and organisational issues.
What we’re after…
- Proven ability to apply judgment to make sound decisions. Display high level of responsibility, confidentiality and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high performing team.
- Team player with customer mindset and interpersonal skills
- Influential leader with the ability to operate successfully with all levels of the business.
- Experience coaching managers on performance matters.
- Expertise in UK & EU employment law.
- Successful implementation and project management of operational and strategic HR process across multiple countries.
- Proven availability to operate strategically and take a hands-on approach.
- Strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Senior level progressive HR experience, including employee relations expertise.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.