Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics (Digital)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This role will deliver consulting support and projects to VISA's key clients in MENA. The main objective of the role is to help deepen client relationships and optimize client performance by helping them design and assess their digital strategy, implement initiatives around their digital channels and in general capture the full potential from customers engaging on digital channels. The Director will also support the development of the Digital service line in terms of product development and thought leadership.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity in the sphere of “Digital transformation and optimization”, securing funds from partnership agreements to support Consulting projects, where such agreements exist
- Develop project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as "re-engagements opportunities" via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets
- Deliver Consulting projects (including; Resolving complex strategic problems; Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required; Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client's business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants' and other vendors’ supervision and project delivery))
- Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Digital Solutions, Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus
- Work on client site to design and project manage the implementation of the initiatives identified during the consulting engagements
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients
- Support the CEMEA Lead of VCA Digital in the development of the Digital Service line; activities will include:
- Development and codification of new products / set plan
- Liaison with the VCA Solutions team for the development of digital related solutions
- Development of thought leaderships including writing papers and/or participating to conferences
- Support to the standardization of Digital products at a global level
- Contribute to the development of the Digital service line plan with reference to the MENA markets
- Where appropriate support the customization of CEMEA products in MENA
- Where appropriate, become the CEMEA point of reference for specific products that have developed and/or improved
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions.
- Where appropriate, deliver and manage a network of external Consultants for projects that require external support and:
- Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants' deliveries.
- Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training external consulting firms or other vendors
- Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least 5 years of solid experience in digital, including customers acquisition on digital channels, digital channels development and optimization, digital marketing, digital strategy; experience should be gained within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in mobile banking and on digital-only banks would be a plus
- Combination of, regional and international experience, is desirable
- At least 3 years of experience in management consulting and deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities
- Advanced communication skills and presentation skills, specifically when dealing with clients
- Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills
- Superior project management skills
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Arabic would be a plus