Digital Product Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Product Manager, Consumer Products Indonesia will be part of a dedicated team that is focused on migrating growing the product landscape in Indonesia. This is a rare career opportunity to work in this dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have broad experience in project management, having executed large and complex projects to completion. Additionally, he/she has a full understanding of the financial services industry with specific knowledge of the Indonesia payments industry, competitive dynamics, and market players. He/she has a track record of successfully working on complex project structures, is comfortable managing large cross-functional teams, and understands how to accelerate dynamic projects with many moving pieces. This person is a self-motivated, highly energized, detail-oriented individual who is equally comfortable in front of a client as they are in front of a spreadsheet. He/she must have great time management and organizational skills, and thrive in a team environment.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on contactless progress and trends and identify potential issues or opportunities based on VisaNet data.
- Build succinct, clear, and interesting external and internal presentations that effectively communicate Visa’s Indonesia Product strategy, focus areas (Shariah, Contactless, Digital and Affluent), and progress to date.
- Create and maintain project schedule and plan, establish clear objectives, and ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Lead the monthly project plan calls and maintain the project plan to ensure all parties are familiar with key topics, timing and ownership.
- Provide leadership for cross-functional project teams (i.e. Acceptance, Product, CRM, Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, Digital Products, Corporate Strategy, Marketing, and Risk Products), motivating team members to meet project goals, adhere to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Establish practices, templates, policies and tools to expand the project management capabilities of the team and greater organization. Lead innovation and improvements to the project management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years in hands-on project management and Product management experience in a global corporate financial services firm with a proven track record of executing projects for high-performing cross-functional teams
- Data literacy and ability to learn how to pull data from internal Visa systems to help tell a story
- Substantial problem-solving skills with strategic focus on process mapping, task management and execution
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Ability to work against tight timelines in a high intensity environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to work with and influence people at all levels
- Proficiency with project management tools and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of the Indonesia payments landscape, emerging players, business models, and trends is preferred