Director, AP Hub Product Solutions
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As part of the Asia Pacific Product hub team based in Singapore, this position will report to the VP, Head of Consumer Product and Engagement. The Consumer Product and Engagement team is responsible for the development of Asia Pacific’s consumer products and engagement strategy; working closely with the markets to drive client preference and growth for Visa across this fast-growing region.
This role will develop and implement the product portfolio strategy for Visa Asia Pacific region in an effort to grow the key performance indicators of cards, payments volume, total volume, market share, PCE penetration and gross revenue targets.
The primary focus is to develop a robust products performance and portfolio management on Visa Credit and Debit across the region, and as custodian to Product rules and its management. The role will work with key data and rules stakeholders to provide the appropriate portfolio management best practice, communication tools and rules management consultation for in-country adoption or launches with clients. This team also partners closely with the in-market product and greater Visa teams for go to market strategies.
Key roles & responsibilities:
• Assist in developing the AP portfolio strategy and solutions including product rules, pricing, system infrastructure capabilities and thought leadership materials
• As custodian of core product rules and integrity and provide thought leadership for key topics related to driving core products growth, including working with marketing on brand guidelines
• Develop flexible rules that take into account the economics of the four party model, to ensure our products remain competitive in highly-regulated environments
• Work closely with Segment and CVP team, including any research required to continue monitoring product performance and as feedback loop and insights
• Work with country and global account teams to understand key growth barriers and develop mitigation strategy. Act as the regional program lead to drive major portfolio growth initiatives
• Manage A&P initiatives and the relevant budgets associated with these items to ensure due process is followed and that initiatives are delivered on time and within agreed budget
• Support additional global strategic initiatives as required
• Some travels will be required
• 12+ years business experience in payments, preferably in a regional or global capacity and in relation to portfolio management
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and concluding complicated projects and ability to manage large portfolio in an organized fashion
• Strong numerical skills and ability to interpret data into actions and tools required
• Strong understanding of payments, partners and eco system (ie. four-party model)
• Ability to manage multiple requests from countries, implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions for a major business, and work with
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships across all organizational levels including executive management. Ability to establish, manage & grow relationships and influence decisions across countries and functions
• Ability to think creatively and strategically in identifying new approaches to product policy development
• Digitally curious, follows industry trends and can utilize this exposure to provide compelling
• Supporting information to Visa’s product, customer experience and digital recommendations
• Ability to drive decisions and operate in ambiguity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.