Program Manager, Solutions Engineer for Identity and Risk Products
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
A client facing technical solutions engineer for Identity and Risk products based in Dubai, UAE and supporting the CEMEA region. Role holder is a recognized technical expert on Risk, Identity & Authentication Products, responsible for supporting and solutioning with banks in their technical implementations and integrations. This will include providing technical assistance and support for Visa Consumer Authentication Service and associated APIs, Visa ID intelligence: , Biometrics SDKs and APIs, Device ID APIs, Digital ID networks. He/She will also participate in solutioning projects with I&SP/others relating to authentication and identity solutions. The person will support product sales and will provide technical consultations and assistance, pre and post product implementation and will be a part of an overall team serving Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & African (CEMEA) markets.
Support Visa Consumer Authentication Service VCAS and Biometrics with API implementations
Provide on-field first level technical support for VCAS, biometrics and future authentication products
Responsible to advise and guide clients (Issuers mainly) on VCAS integration options and act as a technical SME by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols
Provide product guidance to client support and development staff configuring issuer interfaces with VCAS and biometrics
Provide pre-sales technical integration support for the Identity and Risk APIs through the Visa Developer Center
Maintain client satisfaction by supporting engagements resulting in successful go-lives
Work with regional teams ensuring that sales team are accurately & suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
Contribute to developing/enhancing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VCAS and Biometrics service
Work in conjunction with regional staff to plan VCAS, Biometrics and authentication product roll out activities
Recommend improvements and enhancements to VCAS/Biometrics capabilities to product managers in the product development stream
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or IT, postgraduate a plus
· Minimum 8 years of experience spanning the areas of designing, coding and deploying systems or software applications, interfacing with customers and leading teams for delivering projects within agreed timelines.
· Risk management, authentication products, mobile solutions and information products/analytics a major plus.
· Proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment.
· Proven experience in a project management capacity using a structured project management method such as Prince2 and Agile project delivery.
· Banking and Finance industry exposure preferred.
· Demonstrable experience of XML, Web Services, SOAP, JSON, UML, Unix, Oracle, & Mobile Technologies
· Excellent working knowledge in Web Services security such as SSL/TLS implementations, Encryption and Digital Signature.
· Good working knowledge in Cryptography and Network Security Principles.
· Object Oriented programming knowledge in Java and others.
· Experience in developing Mobile Applications on Android or iOS platforms.
· Solid overall understanding of IT activities in large corporates such as software development, testing, deployment and release processes, production support, etc..
· Experience in card fraud systems, analytical techniques, and risk management systems a plus.
· Knowledge of Visa's system process flow a plus
· Proficient user of all Microsoft Office products
· Results driven discipline – both ‘What’ and ‘How’
· Strong inter-personal skills, team management skills Multi-geographical experience a plus
· Demonstrable critical thinking and practical analytic skills
· Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
· Comfortable working within a multi-cultural, multi-time zone environment
· Ability and willingness to travel
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.