Campaign & Portfolio Assistant - Level 3
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What it's all about?
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands on, individual contributor, supporting the development and execution of our card linked promotional activity with a wide range of partners. Working closely with our partners (issuers, merchants and fin-techs), the individual would support the execution of marketing activities designed to drive customer engagement and optimise portfolio performance.
Reporting to the Campaign and Portfolio Manager the individual will work in conjunction with several internal and external stakeholders to develop a multi-channel calendar of activity, sharing campaign results and best practice across multiple territories.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Work with key stakeholders (Data Science and Product Management) to understand the current levels of performance and key opportunities
- Develop a segmented approach to communication (including relevant control groups)
- Generate targets and manage ongoing performance
- Establish gaps in communications capabilities, identify opportunities to improve with either internal resources (design UX) or third parties (wider CRM capabilities)
- Be the subject matter expert in developing joint marketing plans with our publishers designed grow both customer enrolments and engagement
- Co-ordinate marketing activity between Visa, merchants and issuers
- Leverage best practice results to enhance overall performance across multiple regions
What we're after...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: Experience gained in a position such as a Senior SMB Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Senior Proposition Development Manager, Senior Campaign Manager or similar.
- Experience to have included marketing campaign management, agency management, budget / commercial management, presentation skills, team / stakeholder management, product management.
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Creative flair and commercially minded, analytically
- Strong communicator/influencer
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Proactive and adaptable work-style; able to get results in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Must be pro-active and flexible and able to work in new or undefined time-pressured environments
- Thorough, with an attention to detail
- Sound understanding of data, product and campaign analytics
- European languages (in addition to English)
- Experience of payment industry
- Experience of loyalty/reward/benefit/premium domains
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.