Sales, Performance and Operations Manager - Level 4
- London, England, gb
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as the Sales, Performance and Operations Manager for Visa Business Solutions - Europe, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Sales, Performance and Operations Manager is a key & integral member of the Visa Business Solutions team. This role will support the Head of Sales & Partnerships, and Operations Director in the day-to-day operations and building the rigorous disciplines and foundations for our business on planning, tracking and reporting. The role will also support the team on other key high-impact strategic projects.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Supports the planning process by using a robust understanding of past business performance, business trends and data analysis.
- Actively tracks and reports on business financials (e.g. budget, P&L, PV, etc.) as well as sales pipeline and business performance.
- Coordinates the development of business development literature, presentations and client facing content and presentations by working with stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of client proposals, liaises with design agencies and attends client-facing meetings.
- Manages the day-to-day support and coordination of the VBS team.
- Ensures the VBS product suite is correctly represented and updated in all knowledge hubs, booklets or other repositories, ensuring alignment with the Global Visa team.
- Supports the coordination and execution of external events, internal & external communications and operational and strategic projects, engaging regularly with the different members of the VBS team as well as internal and external key stakeholders
- Contributes to the annual business/account planning process.
What we’re after…
- The ideal candidate will have either previous sales / account management experience, or a performance / planning background
- Ability perform data analysis and identify business trends or patterns
- Proactive with demonstrated willingness to support the team and go beyond the comfort zone
- Ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions, and to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Knowledge about Visa internal processes, products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within your own client business
- Fluent in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.