Digital Payments Associate (3 month Apprenticeship for UAE Nationals)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
For fresh graduates, UAE NAtionals, the Visa Apprenticeship Program is the one of the biggest steps you can take to join our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout your 12 weeks at Visa, you will tackle meaningful work, work closely with senior executives and help solve real problems. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate, and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. The apprenticeship program will be the beginning; to what we hope will be a lasting career at Visa.
The Team: Push Payments
One of the fastest growing channels for payments globally is Mobile Payments, which is leading to massive displacement of cash and digitization of cash. Mobile payments are not something new and in every market, they are now the norm and targeted to every socio-economic segment in nearly 25+ markets.
One of the most significant areas of focus for the Push Payments group is to extend the distribution of Visa’s payment capabilities and develop mobile app ecosystems working with global social network leaders like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google, Uber, Paypal and Apple.
- You will support Push Payments Project management effort in multiple countries across continents to implement a structured approach to program management, improve the quality of management reporting and help to improve business processes as well as the support team with planning, execution plan and tracking results.
- You will actively participate in various ad-hoc projects (Fast Funds Enablement, PIF etc.) as assigned that will help achieve internal and external goals.
- In this role, you working closely with Push Payment team members to facilitate the queries of internal partners (Compliance/AML, Legal, Product, Risk, Settlement Risk, and Franchise Risk Management) and help Manila Support Team.
We are looking for UAE National fresh graduates who are keen to gain experience in a Global Technology Company with potential to move into a full time position
- No payments experience required, but a desire to provide best in class service and product improvement and delivery.
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse peer group
- Ability to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get consensus and agreement
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be!