Financial Analyst, Global Technology FP&A
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
This is a unique opportunity that calls for an ambitious, hard-working, and highly analytical Finance professional to support the Global Technology team. The role supports in-depth business planning, budgeting and forecast management while partnering with cross-functional teams.
This position has direct access and exposure to Finance and Technology leadership and participates in the analysis, preparation, and presentation of key business drivers and financial results used by leadership teams. While financial analysis is an important component of the job, the emphasis is on applying overall analytical skills and experience to become a highly valued business partner.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process for product development team in Technology. Provide guidance to Business Functions to achieve realistic and timely forecasts. Support the business and finance teams in the preparation of budget and forecast reports to support management review of financial outcomes
- Review forecast/budget submissions and perform an independent challenge to improve accuracy of forecasts.
- Prepare reports analyzing variances to targets and assist to track and evaluate business performance to forecast and budgets
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and serve as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Prepare ad hoc business cases & analysis
- Thrive on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field required
- 2+ years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting
- Expert skills in MS Excel with proven expertise in managing large data sets
- Highly detail-oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output
- Fast-learner with doer attitude
- Ability to cultivate relationships and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results to senior level executives
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.