OFCCP Project Director
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The role is to help Visa ensure alignment to the OFCCP requirements which include, working with cross functional teams to build Affirmative Action Plans, report on them, work with appropriate stakeholders to address gaps and support any Audit requirements. This requires background in HR, Diversity and Recruiting. In addition, OFCCP implementation experience along with some audit and compliance experience would be useful.
- Helps set the direction of OFCCP related actions across Visa
- Serve as a strategic thought leader and provide consultative support to HR business partners, collaborate with HR COE’s and provide support to all levels leaders and employees on OFCCP matters.
- Influences the organization to drive to better outcomes from an OFCCP perspective
- Updates, analyzes, communicates AAP data and recommends actions to individual locations to improve goal achievement
- Develop and conduct OFCCP related training for new leaders and employees; implement and monitor local good faith effort initiatives and partnerships; prepare for and support OFCCP audit evaluations;
- Coordinate with Legal, Compliance, HR and business as appropriate; coordinate with corporate OFCCP representatives and business area counterparts to share and exchange best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR, Compliance or legal
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge and experience with OFCCP and Affirmative Action plans, practices, processes, and results
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.