Technical Product Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Manager to work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team dedicated to the task of engineering the best Cyber security solution in the world.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills. The position will be based in Bangalore , India.
- Deeply understand the needs of cybersecurity engineering. Drive requirements and strategy for cybersecurity data collection, analysis, and operationalization within Visa.
- Provide project management support and become adept at Visa Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Monitor progress throughout the product development process and work with program managers to deliver against plan and targets
- Ensure clear communications and coordination across business and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements.
- Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision and business needs
- Define success metrics and SLAs.
- Define and manage product roadmap
- Manage business and conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Work closely with analysts and engineers to facilitate and guide the product lifecycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as required.
- Committed to cultivating a community through Visa’s Leadership Principles.
- Strong strategic and thought leadership skills.
- BA/BS degree is required. Concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related technical discipline. MBA and/or advanced technology degree is a plus
- 7+ years of project management experience required
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects and / or Infrastructure projects a big plus..
- Agile delivery experience is a major plus
- Broad understanding of cybersecurity concepts, including knowledge of cyber security technology trends and industrial best practices
- Fast learner on both technical side and business side
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
- Preferred to have certification such as PMI-ACP, CompTIA Security+ .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines