Senior Director, Marketing Operations
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind– making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do, and CyberSource, a Visa company, is the payment management platform that drives our merchant enablement agenda. CyberSource is the global category leader in its space, enabling over $350B of global digital commerce annually. Authorize.Net is the small business line of solutions of CyberSource. Over 450,000 merchants worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net payment management solutions to enable sales growth, create new customer experiences and business models, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource is the only payment management solution that operates as part of Visa, and thereby uniquely benefits from the security, innovation and global scale, only Visa can provide.
Visa is an advocate for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
This position can be located in San Francisco/Foster City CA, Lehi UT or Bellevue WA.
The Senior Director of Marketing Operations is responsible for marketing systems, operational execution, and marketing analytics for Visa Digital Merchant Products (CyberSource and Authorize.Net). This role reports to the VP of Marketing (CyberSource and Authorize.Net) and manages a team of global marketing operations managers and analysts. The role will be based in our Foster City (California), Bellevue (Washington) or Lehi (Utah) offices.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in B2B marketing, marketing and sales processes and technologies, and marketing performance measurement. He/she will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills and a passion for operational excellence and data-driven marketing. The candidate should be a strong collaborator with our regional marketing teams, sales, sales operations, and IT partners.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage and/or influence the strategy and execution of the key areas for both the CyberSource and Authorize.Net brands, including: marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, online event management, lead management, audience segmentation, data hygiene and acquisition, marketing enablement and reporting
- Manage in conjunction with Sales Ops and IT the integrations between the Marketing Automation System and CRM and maintain the marketing and sales lead management processes to generate marketing pipeline
- Within Marketing Automation, oversee the production of emails, landing pages, web forms, audience segments, email nurtures, and lead scoring models for global customer and prospect marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team on lead generation strategy on corporate websites, campaign and microsite development, site optimizations and redesigns, website tag management, web analytics, and social media platform management
- Oversee production of webinars and field event registration to support lead generation and customer marketing programs
- Maintain data within Marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data governance, and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR
- Drive marketing performance measurement via dashboards, scorecards, and reports with executive-level reporting of KPIs, as well as detailed, campaign-level metrics
- Manage vendors within the marketing tech stack and negotiate contracts and renewals in collaboration with Legal, Finance, and Sourcing teams
- Work with Visa’s Info Technology and Info Security teams to administer marketing systems within the Visa technology environment
- Partner with Marketing team for planning, budgeting, and goal setting
- 12+ years of marketing operations experience in B2B high tech
- 10+ years of experience managing marketing technology platforms such as: marketing automation and CRM (Eloqua and Salesforce preferred), event management, ABM, contact acquisition, web analytics, tag management, social media, surveys, Microsoft Office365 suite
- Well-versed in modern digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities
- Systems/process-oriented thinker, with an advanced problem-solving and technical aptitude
- Results-driven with strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, attribution, ROI
- A passion for presenting insights and data that drive future decisions
- Willingness and ability to work both strategically and hands-on when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
- Ability to inspire and lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision and create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our global clients
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.