Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients.
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity securing funds from partnership agreements to support Consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Develop project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as "re-engagements opportunities" via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client's business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants' supervision and project delivery). Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- Work on client site to design and project manage the implementation of marketing campaigns, value propositions and prepaid & credit products
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients.
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions.
- Where appropriate, deliver and manage a network of external Consultants for projects that require external support and:
- a. Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants' deliveries.
- b. Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training external consulting firms.
- c. Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities.
- Manage the VISA Consulting budget and resources to perform all required duties.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients
- Master’s degree preferred
- At least ten years of combined solid experience gained within the financial services practice or at top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client management and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills. SAS skills preferred.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across MENA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory. Arabic desired but not a prerequisite.
Frequent travel might be required across MENA