Manager - PMO, Performance Analysis and Strategy Support
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Manager PMO, Performance analysis and Strategy support will support the commercialization of Push Payment in Asia-Pacific through the following:
• Driving effective leadership and operations through management of key business processes, including coordination of financial forecasting.
• Understanding of the regional and global priorities and instituting a project management discipline across country and functional stakeholders.
• Accelerating Push Payment growth and strengthening stakeholder engagement by coordinating project plans across markets.
• Enhancing the effectiveness of the country and functional teams by standardizing common asks from country, functional and existing/prospective clients.
• Expanding the bandwidth of the Push Payments team by reviewing issue briefs, deal proposals and other materials, and ensuring priority items are at the front of the queue.
• Develop the processes and systems that enable efficient tracking, reporting and follow-up with a broad cross-functional team, including :
Project management and tracking for target countries, global accounts and special projects.
Manage the sales pipeline for push-payments across merchants, processors and issuers
• In conjunction with the regional lead develop and lead integrated delivery plans in support of regional targets and strategic objectives; develop an effective tracking mechanism that monitors progress towards these targets and objectives
• Support the team in business planning, strategy development & preparation for the Quarterly Business Reviews and Management Business Reviews with Visa's executive management
• Support management of key strategic projects by working with cross-functional teams both regional and global.
• Research, develop and implement research and communications tools to enhance business intelligence for the push payments function;
• Improve effectiveness of operational management of the through building strong and collaborative partnerships
• Recognized degree preferably in Business Management
• At least 6-8 years of experience with strategic and business planning, project/program management, financial analysis and forecasting, and enterprise risk management and ideally from within a complex management organization or a consulting firm
• Experience and understanding of global, market practices and management of payments landscape
• Broad knowledge of payments industry, its products, services and technologies
• Strong management skills appropriate to a fast-paced business environment
• Proven ability to build credibility, influence and negotiate at the highest levels within international organizations
• High degree of fluency in English
• Good in Financial management and Project management
• High degree of business acumen with good analytical skills
• Good business consultation and influencing skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Knowledge of payments systems and card industry
• Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills
• Influencing skills with a logical and data led mindset and an ability to highlight/raise issues
• Digital mindset and adaptive leadership
• Positive and result-orientated team player
• Self-starter with a commitment to learn and a sense of curiosity
• Ability to navigate and work in ambiguous situations
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.