Senior Director, Sales Strategy & Operations Europe & CEMEA
- Reading, UK
At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walk…now that it’s running at lightning speed, we’re excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we’re Visa…which makes it fantastic to scale with us since we’re already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn’t do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees’ passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
The Senior Director of Sales Strategy & Operations will be responsible for the design and implementation of effective strategic sales performance analytics and operational procedures to assist management in driving increased revenue across the Europe region. This position will work closely with regional business leaders to implement and coordinate systems and procedures, and interface with regional and global FP&A business partners.
This is a senior leadership position, and as such, the candidate must possess strong commercial acumen, coupled with extensive leadership skills and payments industry knowledge.
· Work with the Cybersource sales leadership team and sales colleagues to enable accurate strategic & business planning, forecasting, territory management, and methodology, aligning with the broader Merchant Sales & Solutions strategy
· Track sales results; provide monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reporting; own pipeline forecasting methodology; communicate metrics, key performance indicators, and communicate findings to the leadership team and to sales colleagues
· CRM management; own the deployment, implementation and best practices to support effective use of Salesforce.com. Collaborate with leadership and sales management to ensure timely and appropriate implementation of processes to enhance sales results
· Implementing sales operations systems and ensuring sales order processes for tracking sales, identifying opportunities, quotations, expenses, invoicing and billing are deployed
· Support sales teams with Commercial deal offerings and through client negotiations and proposals, including support and preparation of RFP responses
· Establish strong relationships with partners in developing strategy, financial models, and tactical execution
· Developing revenue management and forecasting models aligned with sales and business development goals. Ensure this process is transparent and involves multiple stakeholders.
· Developing and administering consistently global sales compensation plans, based on corporate policies, business goals, and internal systems. Work with internal functional groups (HR, Legal) to ensure compensation strategies support both corporate needs and regional requirements.
· Develop and Implement effective sales training programmes to ensure sales resources are enabled and appropriately skilled to perform effectively
· Support and work with global functions (Product, Marketing) to deliver the go-to-market strategy and commercialisation of products in market
· Build and maintain a team culture which is cohesive and accountable, ensure there is a consistent focus on talent management, development and build impactful succession plans
· Maintain an ongoing focus on employee engagement levels, putting action plans into place to address areas of concern and lead cross functional working groups where required.
· Provides clarity on role and responsibilities, performance measures and key success areas. Ensures performance goals set for the regional team are aligned with SMART principles and reflect functional strategy
· Communicates effectively and builds rapport with team members through regular dialogue and coaching
· Builds momentum and creates energy to achieve the team vision and mission. Articulates progress against strategy on a regular basis.
- Significant experience in financial management and strategic sales operations planning in a B2B high-growth sales environment
- Significant experience of using Salesforce.com CRM, including production of reporting and analysis
- Experience of Sales Effectiveness Models
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Must possess “can do” attitude and willingness to work in a new initiative environment
- Significant experience of working within businesses who have complex multi region operations with aggressive growth plans
- Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mindset
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams at a senior level
- Self-starter with exemplary organization and resolution management skills
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.