Consulting Analyst (Undergrad - Summer INTERN)
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a Global Small Business Product Undergrad Intern your duties will be: responsible for supporting initiatives that enhance and expand distribution of Visa product capabilities across the globe with a specific focus on small business segment solutions. This role requires both a strategist who can identify potential opportunities for Visa’s global product growth strategy, and a tactician who can execute and coordinate with internal teams to bring the strategy to fruition.
The successful candidate will gain global product strategy and management experience while working with one of the foremost brands in the financial technology industry.
- Continuously review global market landscape, identifying opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Support a key set of assigned strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s global market share in the small business segment
- Develop product roadmaps for assigned products with an emphasis on enhancements that can drive product consistency and Visa growth
Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to enhance product functionality
Identify strategic partnership opportunities for Visa capabilities based on research and an understanding of the small business customer's needs
Lead assigned product or partner projects, ensuring that business objectives are met
Work with internal teams to ensure projects are on track and delivering against plan
- Must be enrolled in school for a Bachelors degree
- Strong strategic thinking, thought leadership and a global mindset
- Successfully able to work as a team and build meaningful professional relationships
- Lead by influence and example
- Ability to partner, communicate and navigate through organizational groups
- Experience building executive-level communications and delivering presentations
- Focused on flawless execution when implementing strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.